- Collaboration with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Operating with outside and inside organization data sources and API's.
- Unit-test coding for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Working on bug fixes and improving application performance.
- Continuously discovering, evaluating, and implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Coaching junior mobile app team members on design methodology and business needs.
- Code review and code deployment.
- Designing test cases for user acceptance.
- Experience in publishing android apps developed for android app store deployment. Other propriety echo systems publishing (Poynt, Clover and Square) is a plus.
- Solid experience working with Android SDK.
- Experience working with remote data sources, third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Mobile development life cycle knowledge.
- Strong understanding of mobile app design patterns and methodologies.
- Working knowledge of third party tools used for analytics and mobile app monitoring and utilization example fabric, google analytics, adobe.
- Management of app releases and version controls in App stores to manage bug releases and future feature.
- Experience in leading team members in understanding new designs and business requirements and how to get the application.
- Threading and performance tuning.
- Extensive experience working with memory and performance tuning.
- BA degree in Computer Science or a related field or 3-5 years of equivalent experience.
Why Should You Apply
- Paid Time Off
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision and Dental
- Matching 401k up to 4%
- FMLA and Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness Program
- Employee Growth and Development Reimbursement Program
- Discounted Rates for Multiple Handsets and Prepaid Wireless Rates
- Beautiful nearby walking paths and park
- Fun, value centered work atmosphere
- Flexible work environment
T-CETRA provides employment and opportunities for advancement, compensation, training, and growth according to individual merit, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, genetic information, disability, veteran-status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable Federal, state, or local law. Our goal is for each staff member to have the opportunity to grow to the limits of their abilities and to achieve personal and organizational objectives. We will support positive programs for equal treatment of all staff and full utilization of all qualified employees at all levels within T-CETRA. To create a safe and positive environment for employees, all applicants must perform a pre-employment drug screen and background check.