- Use data to understand business patterns and trends.
- Analyze internal and external data through quantitative research.
- Communicate findings to company through standard and ad hoc reports.
- Promote best practices in data analysis and reporting.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Must have MS SQL experience.
- Understand relational database concepts.
- Understand data trends.
- Root cause analysis experience.
- Ability to create and pull reports.
- Prior auditing trial experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Previous experience in business intelligence, analysis, or another related field.
- Knowledge of statistical tools and business reporting.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY:
- Paid Time Off
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision and Dental
- Matching 401k up to 4%
- FMLA and Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness Program
- Employee Growth and Development Reimbursement Program
- Discounted Rates for Multiple Handsets and Prepaid Wireless Rates
- Beautiful nearby walking paths and park
- Fun, value centered work atmosphere
- Flexible work environment
T-CETRA provides employment and opportunities for advancement, compensation, training, and growth according to individual merit, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, genetic information, disability, veteran-status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable Federal, state, or local law. Our goal is for each staff member to have the opportunity to grow to the limits of their abilities and to achieve personal and organizational objectives. We will support positive programs for equal treatment of all staff and full utilization of all qualified employees at all levels within T-CETRA. To create a safe and positive environment for employees, all applicants must perform a pre-employment drug screen and background check.