- Adapts business requirements, developed by modeling/development staff and systems engineers, and develops the data, database specifications, and table and element attributes for an application.
- Participates in the data level design of user interface and business application processes.
- Participates in quality assurance and develops test application code.
- Works with management to ensure successful implementation of database changes.
- Manage parameters to provide fast query responses.
- Strong database administration skills; 5+ years of experience working with MS SQL Database, Cloud Server set up, Mirroring, PCI and SOC 2.
- Expert knowledge in data warehousing, ETLs, SSIS and SSRS.
- Strong understanding of relational and conventional database technology; data modeling concepts, tools and techniques.
- Expert knowledge of front end and query tools; standard operating systems; backup and recovery strategies, performance and tuning techniques; database products and needs.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at one time; results-oriented and highly motivated.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain accurate and complete work records and achieve project deadlines.
- BA degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field or 3-5 years of equivalent experience.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY:
- Paid Time Off
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision and Dental
- Matching 401k up to 4%
- FMLA and Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness Program
- Employee Growth and Development Reimbursement Program
- Discounted Rates for Multiple Handsets and Prepaid Wireless Rates
- Beautiful nearby walking paths and park
- Fun, value centered work atmosphere
- Flexible work environment
T-CETRA provides employment and opportunities for advancement, compensation, training, and growth according to individual merit, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, genetic information, disability, veteran-status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable Federal, state, or local law. Our goal is for each staff member to have the opportunity to grow to the limits of their abilities and to achieve personal and organizational objectives. We will support positive programs for equal treatment of all staff and full utilization of all qualified employees at all levels within T-CETRA. To create a safe and positive environment for employees, all applicants must perform a pre-employment drug screen and background check.