- Support sales, marketing and reporting solutions for direct customer facing applications.
- Code Review and package code for ship to production.
- Participate in QA test cases passing processes.
- Negotiate with team members on solutions that would fit business needs.
- Document processes, standards and projects as needed for cross training and reusability.
- Mentor and evaluate team members performances.
- Work with System architect on platform direction.
- Develop and implement enterprise systems using layered architecture, micro services and SOA.
- Provide timely updates on tasks and meet internal and client deadlines with high quality deliverables.
- Expert knowledge in the most current .NET/ C# technologies.
- Experience working with MS TFS (plus).
- Experience in developing test driven TDD solutions (plus).
- Guide and train team members on standards.
- Experience in using WCF and MS-SQL.
- Understand and develop web services for projects.
- Solid understanding in design patterns and coding principles.
- Experience working within an Agile team and Agile process.
- Experience in mocking data responses for services.
- Solid understanding of UX and UI design with an emphasis on maximizing usability.
- Experience with testing and automation tools (plus).
- Experience with e-commerce platforms (plus).
- Server side knowledge of ASP, .NET and WCF, Wed API and IIS
- Four-year degree in Computer Science, IT Engineering or a related field; 4+ years of equivalent experience.
Why Should You Apply
- Paid Time Off
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision and Dental
- Matching 401k up to 4%
- FMLA and Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness Program
- Employee Growth and Development Reimbursement Program
- Discounted Rates for Multiple Handsets and Prepaid Wireless Rates
- Beautiful nearby walking paths and park
- Fun, value centered work atmosphere
- Flexible work environment
T-CETRA provides employment and opportunities for advancement, compensation, training, and growth according to individual merit, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, genetic information, disability, veteran-status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable Federal, state, or local law. Our goal is for each staff member to have the opportunity to grow to the limits of their abilities and to achieve personal and organizational objectives. We will support positive programs for equal treatment of all staff and full utilization of all qualified employees at all levels within T-CETRA. To create a safe and positive environment for employees, all applicants must perform a pre-employment drug screen and background check.