- Build and create effective working relationships within T-CETRA’s partners and their customers.
- Develop and grow account(s); opening numerous locations nationwide.
- Create, communicate and monitor account sales and report sales to T-CETRA's leadership.
- Develop promotional plan(s) that fit retail & T-CETRA’s strategy to maximize sales.
- Proactively provide strategic input to sales leadership in order to increase sales, profits and market share.
- Must have a minimum of 3+ years of Account Management experience.
- Experience working in CRM systems.
- Project management experience desired.
- Experience calling on mass merchant, or wireless accounts preferred.
- Wireless retail experience in a corporate role preferred.
- 50% Travel required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration required or equivalent relevant work experience.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY:
- Paid Time Off
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental
- Matching 401k
- Beautiful nearby walking paths and park
- Tuition reimbursement
- Fun, value centered work atmosphere
- Casual Dress Code
- Flexible work environment
T-CETRA provides employment and opportunities for advancement, compensation, training, and growth according to individual merit, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, genetic information, disability, veteran-status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable Federal, state, or local law. Our goal is for each staff member to have the opportunity to grow to the limits of their abilities and to achieve personal and organizational objectives. We will support positive programs for equal treatment of all staff and full utilization of all qualified employees at all levels within T-CETRA. To create a safe and positive environment for employees, all applicants must perform a pre-employment drug screen and background check.