- Partner with UX team members and other internal teams to plan and execute research to gain user insights, validate concepts, and uncover new opportunities.
- Assist UX and other internal teams in creating mockups, wireframes, interactive prototypes, and digital media content for research.
- Translate research insights into actionable recommendations and direction and deliver in presentations and reports to stakeholders from across the organization.
- Lead and/or support primary research studies with business users and their customers (moderated and unmoderated) for online and in-store experiences.
- Lead and/or support secondary research efforts including telemetry and event analytics, user recordings and heatmaps, customer service call logs, internal usage reports, and others.
- Collaborate with Sales, IT, Marketing, Customer Support, and other internal teams to share relevant information and ensure research-backed user interests drive business decisions.
- Work with UX, Marketing, and IT leads to develop and drive UX design strategies throughout the design process.
- Assist in organizing and prioritizing research efforts across multiple projects and teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a preferred area of study in Psychology, Anthropology, Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, User Experience Design, Digital Media, Human Factors, Cognitive Science, or related discipline.
- Experience in planning, conducting, analyzing and reporting on user studies for idea generation and evaluation.
- Familiarity with a range of user research methods used to gather qualitative and quantitative data (contextual interviews, moderated and unmoderated usability testing, survey development, secondary research analysis, competitive analysis, digital analytics, etc.)
- Technology Skills: Fluent in user experience design and research methodologies and tools, including user stories, wireframing, usability testing, information architecture. Proficient with Adobe Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, XD) and Google Analytics or similar. Working knowledge of WCAG 2.0 accessibility guidelines, HTML and CSS, Microsoft Office 365 (Excel, Word, OneDrive).
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY:
- Paid Time Off
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision and Dental
- Matching 401k up to 4%
- FMLA and Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness Program
- Employee Growth and Development Reimbursement Program
- Discounted Rates for Multiple Handsets and Prepaid Wireless Rates
- Beautiful nearby walking paths and park
- Fun, value centered work atmosphere
- Flexible work environment
T-CETRA provides employment and opportunities for advancement, compensation, training, and growth according to individual merit, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, genetic information, disability, veteran-status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable Federal, state, or local law. Our goal is for each staff member to have the opportunity to grow to the limits of their abilities and to achieve personal and organizational objectives. We will support positive programs for equal treatment of all staff and full utilization of all qualified employees at all levels within T-CETRA. To create a safe and positive environment for employees, all applicants must perform a pre-employment drug screen and background check.